- NATURE’S GIFT FOR YOUR DOG – HAND CRAFTED Antler made into a perfect, eco–friendly, premium antler chew. Our Elk antlers are specially selected from grade A premium Wild Elk antler for a combination of weight, density and color. Each year wild Elk shed their antlers naturally, providing a perfect Eco- friendly, super-food dog chew. We then hand sort, inspect, cut and sand each individual piece to be placed in our resealable pouches.
- FRESH PICKED, RICH BROWN, 100% NATURAL ANTLER AS NATURE INTENDED. Feel good about giving your fur babies a naturally organic product that contains nothing other than antler.
- OUR MEDIUM SPLIT CHEWS are good for dogs up to 30 lbs, 5-7″ in length and have an exposed center making for an easy and delicious chew. Elk antler is full of protein, calcium, magnesium and other important minerals and vitamins that your pup needs
- LOOKING FOR A CHEW for indoor or outdoors? Buck Bone Organics dog chews will leave no mess and they are odorless. They are the perfect chew to calm the beast in your dog .
- WE SELL ONLY Grade A Premium Antler, there is a difference, just ask your dog! Our antler will come to you in a resealable pouch, protecting it from contaminants as well as offering a safe place to be stored when not in use
Buck Bone Organics Elk Antler Dog Chews will give your dog hours of content chewing. A healthy, nutritious, organic, long lasting hearty treat alternative to unhealthy processed treats. We supply Top A-grade Naturally-Shed Elk Antlers that are collected by hand each year in the USA.
Here are what are customers are saying:
“This is by far the best quality Elk-antler chew I’ve purchased! My dog loves it!”
“Our large lab loves antlers, this one is the best quality and price for the size, very happy customer!! Buck Bone Organics is now our go to for antlers :)”
“My dog loves this so much. Great value and description. Plus great communication and follow up from the merchant. I will be purchasing again.”
We are so sure your pup will like these chews, but if for any reason your are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund. Make your dog happy today and bring home our Elk Antler Chews for them to enjoy, just like George does!
please remove the antler from your pet before it becomes:
1. Small enough to swallow
2. Too hard to chew, or if your dog try’s to bite down instead of chewing (this will prevent hurting your dog’s teeth).
Disclaimer: Antler Chews are a natural product, they will vary in size, shape, weight, density and hue of color.